FUNDACIÓN TELEFÓNICA, as the owner of the website www.fundaciontelefonica.com, informs its users that it is responsible for the processing carried out in that portal, unless otherwise stated in the processing in question. FUNDACIÓN TELEFONICA respects current legislation on personal data protection, user privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed. Users of this website are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when it is appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes determined, explicit and legitimate for which it has been obtained. When personal data is collected through this website, the user will be informed in advance, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
In particular, when data is collected from minors, the processing will only be considered to be lawful if the consent was given or authorised by the holder of the parental authority or guardianship over the minor. The user will be solely responsible for any false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information submitted on the forms.
- the existence of the processing of personal data,
- the identity and contact details of the Data Controller for the personal data obtained,
- the contact details of the Data Protection Officer,
- the purposes of the intended processing of the personal data and the legal basis of the processing,
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, where appropriate,
- whether there is an intention to transfer personal data to a third party country,
- the time period or criteria for storing the information,
- the existence of the right to request from the data controller access to, and the rectification or deletion of, personal data relating to the data subject, or the limitation of their processing, the right to the transfer of the data, or the right to object to the processing. Also, the way to exercise the above-mentioned rights;
- where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal. If the processing is not based on consent, their right to exercise their opposition to the processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the existence, if any, of automated decisions, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.